Hello! My name is Eric Wagner and I am the owner and lead photographer at Whisky Hollow Photography.
My interest in photography was sparked in 2008 when I was in the middle of a vacation and suddenly realized that I wanted good pictures to remember the trip. Upon returning from the trip and enjoying the results, I worked to better understand the finer aspects and differentiators used in photography, such as lighting and composure.
I started Whisky Hollow Photography in 2018 to expand my photography opportunities and experiment with various methods. Since opening, I have gained the most experience with portrait photography – including Senior Pictures, Engagements, Boudoir, and Family Sessions. I also have had the pleasure of capturing products and weddings (forever in debt with Samantha at All Occasions Photography who has greatly helped me with wedding experience).
Some Trivia about Me
- I have a Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering from Clarkson University (2012)
- When I am not doing my engineering work or WHP projects, I enjoy astronomy, astrophotography, 3D printing, and playing video games
- I was born and raised in Syracuse NY and have lived in Orlando FL and Lexington KY
- One of my favorite things to do is to travel – I have been all over the world, including 31 states, Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica, Panama, Belize, Honduras, the Caribbean, England, France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Netherlands, Denmark, Finland, Russia, Estonia, and many more
- I love watching football – Go Seahawks!